PCN Training Schedule
|-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 || Rs.59,500.00|
|-||23-28 ||-||23-28 ||-||23-28 ||-||23-28 ||-||23-28 ||-||23-28 ||RS.34,000,00|
|Phased Array UT (PAUT) ||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14 ||-||1-14||-|| Rs.1,36,000.00|
|-||-||-||-||15-19 ||-||15-19 ||-||15-19||-||15-19||-|| Rs.30,000.00|
|Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT||-||-||-||-||-||15-19 ||-||15-19 ||-||15-19 ||-||15-19|| Rs.30,000.00|
Time of FlightDiffraction(TOFD)
? Curriculum of the Course shall be issued on request. Please visit website www.smarttechnocrats.com
? Above fees excluding of Services Tax. Present rate of services tax is 15%.
1. The Course is scheduled from Monday to Sunday
2. Registration Fees of Rs. 10,000.00 shall be paid to book your candidature for the Course
3. Our Bank Details for making payment: NKGSB Co-op bank Ltd, A/c.074130100000004, Branch- Tilaknagar Chembur Mumbai, IFSC Code –NKGS0000074
4. Candidates attending PCN Level II PAUT & TOFD examination shall possess valid PCN Level II in UT (in at least one weld category)or UT Level II certificate issued as per EN473 for weld sectors(e.g.CSWIP) or ACCP Level II certificate by ASNT for weld sectors as a prerequisite. Please visit us to www.bindt.org/dowloads/PSL68.pdf for more details
5. Additional two days may be required for PCN examination depending on the number of participants.
6.100% of the registration fees will be refunded if the candidate cancels the course two weeks before commencement of the Course.
? Please refer FTR- 09 for further details.
? No additional Course fees shall be asked other than the shown above.