At the conclusion of the course the participants should be able to:
* Demonstrate their understanding of the body of knowledge in NDT & Welding
* Explain the scope and limitations of the method
* Select the appropriate equipment and accessories for the employer’s applications
*Select the proper procedure
* Select the proper calibration standards
* Calibrate the equipment
* Apply the method and
* Interpret and report the result of the NDT & Welding
Radiography Testing – II Ultrasonic Testing – I Ultrasonic Testing – II Magnetic Particle Testing – II Interpretation of RT W Liquid Penetrant Testing - IIelding Inspector
Experts having vast experience in NDT operation conduct NDT Courses. Experts are from various industries having qualified ASNT Level III personnel who have spent their life in the profession of NDT.
Courses are designed, upgraded from time-to-time based on past experience. These courses are being held at our newly constructed centralized Air-Conditioned Conference hall. Latest equipments are being used at STCS to impart practical training. Course material may be collected in advance from office on enrollment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS OF ASNT
- a) Diploma in Engineering / Degree in Science – 6 month